A futures contract is a legal agreement to buy or sell a particular commodity asset, or security at a predetermined price at a specified time in the future. Futures contracts are standardized for quality and quantity to facilitate trading on a futures exchange.
Futures are important derivative tools for pricing risk management. Futures are derivative financial contracts that obligate the parties to transact an asset at a predetermined future date and price. With the acceleration of trade globalization, businesses around the world are becoming more and more closely connected, and the demand for various types of futures contracts on the global market is increasing.
Due to the margin policy of futures trading, there are opportunities of earning leveraged profit with minimum cash outlay; as well as the two-way(buy-sell) trading mode. Investors may use futures to hedge the price movement of the underlying asset to help prevent losses from unfavorable price changes. As a licensed broker in global futures trading services, we provide clients with futures trading services on the major exchanges around the world, including CME group, HKFE, and SGX etc.
We provide customers with a variety of futures and options trading services, including but not limited to:
- Agricultural products (including soybean, soybean oil, wheat, corn, etc.)
- Soft commodities (including cotton, white sugar, coffee, cocoa, etc.)
- Precious metals (including gold, silver, platinum, etc.)
- Base metals (including copper, aluminum, zinc, nickel, etc.)
- Energy (including WTI crude oil, brent crude oil, Shanghai crude oil, etc.)
- Index (including Nasdaq index, S&P index, Hang Seng index, A50 index, etc.)
- Foreign exchange (including USD index, Euro, Yen, CNH, etc.)
- Interest rates (including US treasuries, German bunds, etc.)
- Highly Leveraged Investments
- High liquidity for popular contracts
- Cost-effective - low execution cost
- Ability to trade in both bearish or bullish market
- Great tools for diversification and hedging
At Yongan International Financial (Singapore) Pte. Ltd, we offer a wide range of access to various global market via our electronic platform.
Agricultural commodities are divided into several groups: grains and oilseeds, livestock, dairy, lumber, softs, biofuels. By trading in agricultural commodities, it gives the trader the possibility to ‘lock-in’ a certain harvest price for (a part of) their agricultural price, thus mitigating price risk.